1. He was born to parents Patricia “Pattie” Mallette and Jeremy Jack Bieber. His parents never married and although they are no longer together, they have kept it together and amicable for the sake of their star-child. His father has remarried and he also has two step-sisters now.
2. Justin is a big fan of onesies. He loves them so much, he even come "draped head to toe in a cherry-red jumper whose only point of entry and exit is a blindingly bright white zipper” for a photoshoot for The Hollywood Reporter.
3. Justin is a huge fan of Drake and looks up to him like an older brother, says Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun.
5. He is very protective for her little sister, Jazmyn.
6. Jeremy Bieber, his father, is a former MMA fighter.
7. He loves his fans so much, he says all his fans are his girlfriends.
9. He’s a big fan of Twitter and loves to interact with his fans. In fact, right after he tweets, he immediately checks to see who replied to it first.
10. His mother put up various videos of him singing to well-know songs on YouTube, which is incidentally started his journey to super-stardom!